The Brooks Law Firm has a history of obtaining results for the clients. When the chips are down, and you have no where to turn you can rest assured that we will be on your side. If you are charged with a violation, misdemeanour, or felony charge we will invest our blood, sweat and tears into your case. We will never judge you for the choices you have made. We will be there when no else is, and we will do everything in our power to get you out of this situation unscathed.
Some of our practice areas for criminal law:
- White Collar Crimes
- Federal Crimes
- Felony Charges
- Misdemeanor Charges
- Central Booking & Arraignments
Why The Brooks Law Firm?
The attorneys at The Brooks Law Firm have represented clients in New York City with similar criminal charges before, and understand how the district attorneys office investigates and prosecutes the crime.
- There are 2 two criminal defense attorneys assigned to each case. This guarantees that there is always someone on call 24/7 to handle any emergencies.
- We offer flat fee arrangements, accept payment plans, and all major credit cards.
- We thoroughly investigate the evidence against our clients, and prepare each case for trial.
- In cases in which we are seeking a plea bargain, we fight for the lowest possible plea under the law.
- The attorneys at The Brooks Law Firm have obtained acquittals at trial in murder trials, sex crimes, assault and other violent crimes along with other non-violent cases.
As soon as we are retained on a criminal case, we are going to immediately do the following:
- We are going to let law enforcement and the prosecution know that we are representing you and NO one is to speak to you about the criminal case without us being present. This is key because what better evidence can a prosecutor obtain then an admission by the client directly.
- We are going to prevent the defendant from being held for a line-up without us being present. This is key because we want to make sure that law enforcement does not do anything to push the victim or a witness to ID our client as the perpetrator.
Once we have asserted our clients rights, we are going to immediately figure out what evidence the prosecutor has against you. This is how you win cases. Not only do we want to know the evidence against you, we want to know the evidence that they don’t have.
What if the District Attorneys Office Faced Overwhelming Odds?
- A relentless army of proactive trial lawyers
- Investigators who will seek out every piece of evidence:
- Text message logs
- Cell site records
- Telephone call logs
- Surveillance videos
- Eye witnesses
- 911 calls
- Rape Kits
- Advanced legal research with the most up to date law and decisions.
- Persistent lawyers who will call the DA every day to get the plea deal they want.
- Criminal lawyers who know every alternative to incarceration available in Dallas Ft. Worth.
This changes everything, and can change the outcome in your criminal case. Instead of us being on the defense, we are now on the offense.